Bartra Nursing Home Summary
Bartra has recruited a CEO to deliver on its strategic objectives to acquire, develop and operate nursing homes; Brian Keane, former CEO of St. Vincent’s Private Hospital. Bartra will be adding to its healthcare team in the near future, adding personnel with expert healthcare experience in nursing, quality, finance, HR and facilities management.
Bartra is focussed on building a substantial portfolio of nursing home beds from, both, site acquisitions with subsequent ground-up nursing home development, and mergers & acquisitions of pre-existing quality nursing home facilities.
Bartra will select nursing home sites, and pre-existing facilities, that are:
- located in areas that generate maximum Fair Deal outcomes
- in areas convenient for the recruitment of appropriate healthcare staff
- capable of delivering high occupancy levels
- delivering care services to residents to the highest national and international standards
For further information contact Brian Keane on +353 1 244 0662 or +353 87 280 2391 or email@example.com
Primary Care Centre’s Summary
The advancement of HSE Primary Care Strategy is a high priority for successive Irish Governments with the HSE aiming to have between 200 and 250 Primary Care Centres (PCCs) operating in the coming years. There has been a significant uplift in activity over the past 12-months with c.100 PCCs currently in operation. Primary Care Cares typically comprise accommodation for HSE; GPs; Pharmacy; and ancillary retail space.
Given Bartra’s expertise in planning; design; construction; lease negotiation; and finance raising, the development of PCCs forms a natural fit within Bartra’s core activities. In addition to developing our organic pipeline Bartra has an interest in the acquisition of sites with any of the following profiles:
- Where there is an Agreement for Lease with HSE
- Where there is a Letter of Exclusivity with the HSE
- Sites which are at earlier stages in the HSE Tender Process
For further information contact Gary O’Sullivan on +353 1 244 0644 or firstname.lastname@example.org